Our Regulatory Support Services focus on Host Nation Agreements (HNA) that provide the world’s leading telecommunications companies and government agencies with access to new markets by obtaining valuable spectrum licenses.
Our streamlined and cost-effective HNA strategy and support services range from market regulatory assessments and license application/acquisition through installation and consulting services that prevent arbitrary penalties after your network is up and running.
Inmarsat Government offers the following suite of Regulatory Services:
- Subject Matter Experts support a database of regulatory procedures and pricing in markets worldwide, providing immediate insight into changes in international regulatory regimes.
- License applications designed to secure the most efficient response.
- License acquisition for commercial operations for private corporate networks or government and NGO operations. Our worldwide regulatory contacts and in-depth knowledge of the market allow us to negotiate the best license fees for our clients, which include some of the largest international network operators.
- Strategic planning based on our vast knowledge of the world’s licensing procedures gives you greater insight into each project’s time and cost.
- VSAT licensing, HNA and/or operator landing rights as required.
- Frequency assignments and authorizations, as well as compatibility analysis and spectrum coordination as required.